“Every web page has the potential to rank well in search engines and draw traffic from other sources, like social media sites and the blogosphere. Of course, whether a page draws traffic (and links) depends on whether it’s optimized and how remarkable (useful, interesting, etc.) it is. Blogging is a great way to add interesting content to your site so you can get more traffic and leads. Blogging is a great way to get more traffic and leads but it’s also a great way to convert leads into customers.” Written by Hubspot on www.websitegrader.com
According to Hubspot 55% of companies that blog have 55% more website visitors.
1. Over 500 million people worldwide subscribe to a blog
2. 57% of retail customers have acquired a customer through blogs (hubspot)
3. Companies that embrace blogs get 88% more leads than those that don’t (hubspot)
4. Blogging improves your rank on google
5. Blogging helps establish your authority and reputation
6. Blogging helps establish a loyal customer base
7. Blogging builds your email list, and subscribers to your feed and newsletter
9. 88% of b2c companies that blog generate 88% more leads
Blogging rate monthly weekly 2-3x week daily multiple x day
# of new leads 33-49% 72% 76% 78% 89%
Website customers on the Rave Retailer platform that blog, have higher marketing grades and more traffic than those that do not blog.
Give google what they want, and they will reward you.