Why has ecommerce grown to a $4.2 trillion industry? It’s convenient to consumers shopping in their pajamas, and retailers tracking inventory in theirs. A webstore has no roof that can leak, no staff who might not show up, and doesn’t close for lunch or holidays. And a small business owner with a huge vision can compete with big-box stores online, making it the easiest point of entry. In short, ecommerce is a powerful tool that can help businesses grow and succeed far beyond their local market.
The History of Rave Retailer
At Rave Retailer, we like to say, “This model is likely to stick around.” The company was founded in 2009 by David Lively and Rafferty Pendery with a sole mission to help businesses sell more stuff. We launched the company out of success in brick-and-mortar retail, and failure selling online! Back then, Amazon only sold books, Walmart had just begun to allow consumers to buy online, and Target had only been selling electronically for a couple years.
Unlike Do-It-Yourself ecommerce platforms such as Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento, BigCommerce, etc. Rave Retailer provides businesses with a fully Done-For-You online selling solution that includes everything you’ll need to sell online, including a webstore, shopping cart, payment processing, security, and marketing tools.
Our team has helped over 3,000 businesses start and grow their online businesses. Platform sales have exceeded $1,000,000,000 globally. Today we operate in 150 countries and 15 languages. Our proprietary system and professional staff are capable of dealing with complicated currency and tax codes; however, we are just excited to work with a small boutique on Main St. USA, who is simply trying to figure things out. Our customers include a wide range of businesses, from small businesses to large global enterprises.
Why Rave Retailer is Better than Other Ecommerce Systems
There are many reasons why Rave Retailer is better than other ecommerce systems. First, Rave Retailer is a fully-managed platform. This means that businesses can focus on running their companies and don’t have to worry about the technical aspects of running a web store. From web store design, product management, credit card processing, and security, we have you covered.
Second, Rave Retailer is very easy to use even if you don’t have any technical experience. While our company provides a done-for-you model, your business will never be held hostage by technical people who charge for every store change.We built the software with retailers in mind. We know ideas come at the strangest times! With just a username and password, your team will have the ability to make on-the-fly changes and updates to your marketing, pricing, inventory, and anything else that strikes you.
Finally, Rave Retailer is very affordable. Unlike the competition, we would never ask to share in your success by basing charges on a shared revenue model. We have designed the company’s profit motive around a great software and service model. This means you will know exactly what you are paying for month to month. Because of the size and diversity of customers we have monthly pricing beginning at $199 and scaling up from there.
Features Your Business Can Count On
Rave Retailer allows you to control your entire online strategy from one single sign-on dashboard. Everything you need to manage your online world is found in one intuitive place. And your dedicated Account Manager is here to help you every step of the way.
Shopping Cart: increases topline sales and overall order value for sellers. Customers can quickly add multiple items to their cart and checkout through a simple, streamlined process that removes obstacles to completing the purchase, leading to higher conversion rates. Our shopping cart stores customer information and order history so sellers can manage orders and provide personalized customer service.
Designed by retailers, our cart quickly and easily navigates the customer through the buying process from Home to Done.
- Our intuitive checkout process increases sales with as few clicks as possible, smoothing the way to payment and removing barriers to purchase.
- Quick View helps customers add products directly to their cart with one click.
- Incentivize sales with custom coupons for free shipping, flat rate discounts, or dollar/percentage off.
- Sales tax tables can be set specific to the product seller.
- Fully integrated with ShipStation, or add your own shipping methods like UPS and FedEx, or create custom shipping methods tailored to unique delivery policies.
- Address verification ensures deliveries don’t get lost.
- Capable of managing D2C and B2B selling models with unique pricing, payment terms, shipping methods, commission structures, and reporting
- A variety of popular payment processors.
Product Catalog: Make it easy for customers to find and purchase products with a product catalog that displays vivid photos, detailed descriptions, related items, and much more.
- Adding products is a breeze with three convenient options:
- Product Builder: a simple editing tool for adding unique products.
- Product Uploader: instantly upload a spreadsheet of product data into the product catalog.
- API: we can work with manufacturers to automatically upload and update product catalogs in real time.
- Pricing tools allow sellers to markup margin from cost by category, run sales with beginning and end dates, and track profits.
- Product Categories help customers easily find exactly what they’re looking for with refined searches based on detailed product specifications.
- Drag and drop interface allows for organization of products into categories and subcategories, making it simple for customers to navigate and find the products they need.
Site Design: Forget inflexible templates and choose colors, layouts and options tailored to the audience, product selection, and brand message. Site options have been chosen with a sole objective: sell products. If a feature doesn’t directly contribute to online sales, we don’t let it clutter the user experience.
- Flexible, functional, beautiful pages with a customizable header and footer and prominent linkage to existing social media accounts.
- Custom graphic design for the site launch including banners, marketing pop-ups, and feature images.
- Integrated SEO behind the scenes and front-facing through relevant content writing.
- Drag and drop menu bar design with pages and sub-pages implemented immediately on the site.
- Mega drop-down menu bar visually displays product depth with just a hover, showing category options without having to navigate away from the page.
- Build an email list by gathering customer contact information.
- Optional Blog to become a standout expert in the field.
- Contact page so customers can find any physical store or multiple locations. Can include address, driving directions, phone number, hours of operation, contact form, and more.
- Responsive technology ensures that the site adapts to every screen size, making it easy for visitors to navigate, find the items they want, and check out.
- Each Rave Retailer website is automatically updated with new features and platform revisions.
- Includes hosting, daily backups and SSL certificates.
Page Builder: Build interior or landing pages that convert website visitors to loyal customers with the free Page Builder on every Rave Retailer site.
- The dedicated Account Manager has unlimited design freedom to make gorgeous pages without restrictive themes or expensive add-ons.
- Click, create, save, SELL! Fast and easy drag-and-drop page builder equips product sellers to create the exact page designs they want on the fly, with no coding required.
- Available modules include images, text, videos, accordions, sliders, ‘add-to-cart’ buttons, forms, countdown timers, and many more – with new modules and features added frequently.
- Flexible blocks and layouts match the brand and audience expectations, enhanced with metadata and SEO-rich options to drive traffic, page visits, time on site, and SALES.
- Mobile responsive design so pages look great on every device. Your website will fit perfectly on every laptop, PC, big screen, smartphone or tablet. This means every page, category, product and even our shopping cart are all fully responsive to give the end user the best possible browsing and shopping experience on whatever device they use.
Analytics: Integrated Google G4 Analytics is a powerful tool that provides valuable insights into website traffic and user behavior. It is particularly useful in understanding customer behavior and improving sales.
- Comprehensive tracking of website visitors, including demographic information, location, and behavior.
- Advanced ecommerce tracking to measure revenue, conversion rates, average order, gross margin and product performance.
- Funnel visualization to identify points of drop-off in the sales process and improve conversion rates.
Ecommerce is an important part of today’s global economy. Rave Retailer is a leading ecommerce platform that can help businesses to sell more stuff. Rave Retailer is a fully-managed platform that is easy to use and affordable. If you’re looking for an ecommerce platform to help you grow your business, Rave Retailer is a great option.
Here are some additional benefits of using Rave Retailer:
- Dedicated customer support: Rave Retailer has a team of experienced customer support professionals who are available to help businesses with any problems they may have. You can call, email, and text them your questions. Rave Retailer also provides a completely managed knowledge base or help articles, and is supported by an easy to use ticketing system and 24/7 emergency support.
- A wide range of features: Rave Retailer offers a wide range of features that can help businesses to sell more stuff, including a powerful shopping cart, a variety of payment options, and a robust marketing suite.
- Scalability: Rave Retailer is a scalable platform that can grow with your business. As your business grows, Rave Retailer can easily add new features and functionality to meet your needs.
Looking for an ecommerce platform that can help you grow your business? Rave Retailer is a great option. Schedule a Q&A session, or live system demo here.